Question about thermia online or supervision

Övrig diskussion i de allmänna forumen.
Skriv svar
Gäst

Question about thermia online or supervision

Inlägg av Gäst »

Hello from austria.
we use a bequem50 burner and wonder, where we can buy thermia online or another software (supervision) to connect the burner to the pc.
it is not possible to get any software here in austria.

is there a special interface needed? where would it be connected to? at the sensor-plug?

thank you,

thomas

here is my report (in german with pics) about attaching the burner to a 1967 boiler:

http://de.geocities.com/hohlaender/pellets/pellets.htm
Patrik
Energiprofet!
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Patrik »

Hello over there.

The thermia software is comunicating by GPRS modem and a little expansioncard witch means that it uses the cellular phone network. And to connect you just enter the www.themiaonline.se. So i dont think this will be possible for you because you also need to subscribe to this service. sorry. :(
Diom Topp DTB25K med olje brännare & pellets brännare Bequem15(20)D.
1 1/2 plan 1954 98m2 plankkåk med 4" sågspån på vinden :)
Gäst

Inlägg av Gäst »

Hi Patrik,

if not thermia-online than a simple terminalsoftware, like windows hyperterminal?

Where is a serial (RS 232) cable connected on the board of the burner?
Patrik
Energiprofet!
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Patrik »

libi skrev:Hi Patrik,

if not thermia-online than a simple terminalsoftware, like windows hyperterminal?
Where is a serial (RS 232) cable connected on the board of the burner?
I have asked us the same question. i dont think this it´s preapered with a rs232 connection. but if you have the expansioncard for the online feature it might be possible. but i´m not quite sure :?
Diom Topp DTB25K med olje brännare & pellets brännare Bequem15(20)D.
1 1/2 plan 1954 98m2 plankkåk med 4" sågspån på vinden :)
The Burner
Fröträd

Inlägg av The Burner »

The problem is the software! This is installed in Thermias own servers in Sweden and the GPRS modem is only the channel out for this "service". I think this is a easy way for Thermia to earn some more money. Shouldn´t it be in the interest of Thermias customersservice to sell this software for a small amount and a plain com-port on the expansionboard so you could connect it to your own computer???
But if you had read the manuals (at least the Swedish)of the burners then you realize that customers isn´t the main thing for Thermia when they already sold the gear and the deal is closed.
:(
The sky isn´t the limit- ground is
Gäst

Inlägg av Gäst »

Yes, the software was definately the problem.

It might have worked with a copy of supervision, but it can´t work with th.-online for me. They neither sell it in middle-EU nor give any support or technical info.

I received the answer of thermias customer support within a few hours, when i asked für supervision and th.online. Even it was negative the speed of reacting was impressive.

So i am still searching for a solution to connect the burner to my pc...

"servus" from tyrol
Gäst

Inlägg av Gäst »

One more thing:

On the "Elschema" of the bequem-burners is a drawing of the "Kretskort" where on the right side "COM EXTERN" is written...

But there is no connector nearby.....
Joachim A
Energiprofet!

Inlägg av Joachim A »

Hello to use Supervision you need the software from thermia, And thats not easy becouse they say it's only a prototype for pellets and my copy dosn't start at all :roll:

Been trying to get some suport but thats not a easy task.

And then you need Thermias interface card looks like this PICT

this interface you connect to the com port on your burner. PICT
Senast redigerad av Joachim A den sön 16 okt, 2005 14:05, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Thermia Biomatic 20+
Gäst

Inlägg av Gäst »

Hi Joachim,

very interesting info - it´s exactly what i thought about :roll:

What might be in the "interface 518"-box :twisted: is that your box shown on the pics? If yes won´t you open it for us?

which of the 4 pins from the black connector are connected? all 4 or just 3 ?

what about your copy of the software - will you mail it to my adress which is on the bottom of this page http://de.geocities.com/hohlaender/pellets/pellets.htm
?
Joachim A
Energiprofet!

Inlägg av Joachim A »

Senast redigerad av Joachim A den sön 16 okt, 2005 14:05, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Thermia Biomatic 20+
Gäst

Inlägg av Gäst »

hi joachim,
the soft is up and running (a howto is in your inbox)...
i need a interface now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the supervision soft looks like a simple terminal with com connection
see this pic Bild

http://de.geocities.com/hohlaender/pellets/th1.JPG

lets try again joachim...
Joachim A
Energiprofet!

Inlägg av Joachim A »

My copy started now to :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thermia Biomatic 20+
johansjostrand
Lärjunge!

Inlägg av johansjostrand »

:roll:
Senast redigerad av johansjostrand den ons 09 nov, 2005 09:12, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
CTC EcoFlex värmer 230 kvm tegelvilla från 1965 i kyliga småland... Minst 22 grader!
Rekordåret 2010 slutade på 6928 kg pellets
Skriv svar