A3 motor startar inte.

Övrig diskussion i de allmänna forumen.
Skriv svar
Rodo
Späd planta

A3 motor startar inte.

Inlägg av Rodo »

Hej!

Recently i had smoke coming out of the panna. I had someone look at it and they told me to replace the fläkt. Which i did last night. When I tried to get it going as usual the light on the switchboard just kept burning red (off) and the motor and fläkt didn't start.
When i removed the electricity plug from the motor and put it back it suddenly started going, both the motor and the fläkt. But the motor on the external pelletsscrew didn't start at all.
This problem was not there before it broke down with all the smoke.
I read in the manual that it could have something to do with the max termostat. But where is this thing located and how can I reset it?

I have a JÄMÄ Nova Topp panna and a Ecotec A3 brännare.
Användarens profilbild
jerjo
Lärjunge!

Re: A3 motor startar inte.

Inlägg av jerjo »

It sounds like the backheat protection guard (sorry for my english).

It has number 16 in this figure.

Bild
Jerjo

Pannrumsnisse!

Inlägg av xdigger »

You probably need to change the yellow rubber wings inside the pellet sluice(?), thats probably the reason why the backheat thermostat has been activated.

Regards Kim

A question, why are we writing in English?
Stenhus från -58, Thermia Biomatic -03, Ecotec Bioline 20 -05, Thermomatic EC Home, EVR-C. Egensotare.
Rodo
Späd planta

Inlägg av Rodo »

Jag är Holländsk och min svenska är inte så särskilt bra. It's just easier for me to write in english.

How do I know if those wings are worn and how is this connected with eachother. What if they seem fine, how do I reset this backheat protection guard?
xdigger
Pannrumsnisse!

Inlägg av xdigger »

Okey, then I know.. :) They does not seem to be okey due to the smoke, my guess is that the smoke came from the sluice, it´s very common, and the wings normally are exchanged once a year or couple of years. I have had the same problem on two burners, it´s risky not to exchange them, they are one of the security features on the burner, in worst case scenario it could start a fire.
Stenhus från -58, Thermia Biomatic -03, Ecotec Bioline 20 -05, Thermomatic EC Home, EVR-C. Egensotare.
Rodo
Späd planta

Inlägg av Rodo »

Ok, I ordered new ones now, and already have the old ones out. They are bend and brown coloured. After I replaced them, how does the engine know I have it replaced? I can't find any sensor there.

The manual talks about the Max theromstate that is activated, but how could I deactivate that one? The wings probably need replacement, but I really wonder if that is the actual problem. The manual says I have to reset this by pushing the button on the maxthermostate of the panna.

PS Answers in swedish are also welcome :) I just have to ask my wife to help out a little.
Tjita1
Fröträd

Inlägg av Tjita1 »

Without knowing I'd guess a "Norweigan reset" should reset all errors and get it going again. (In other words, cut and reconnect the power.)
ZDV Viadrus Herkules U22 V10D gjutjärnsvedpanna på 58,1 kW.
Nibe F2020-8 L/V-värmepump
...kopplat till 1500 liter acktankar.
Ingen pellets (än).
Värmer 112 kvadrat hus, 50 kvadrat källare och snart 35 kvadrat garage.
Ca 15-17000 kWh och 3-5 m3 ved.
xdigger
Pannrumsnisse!

Inlägg av xdigger »

With the cover off, on the right side of the burner, look at the tube were the pellet skrew is, there is a round thing with two cables connected, between the two cables there is a little button, press it. Then it should work again.

A Norweigen reset will NOT reset the mechanical thermostat. ;)

Regards
Kim
danei
Pannrumshärskare!

Inlägg av danei »

A termostat never needs to be reset. This is an resetable thermuo fuse, not a thermostat.
Rodo
Späd planta

Inlägg av Rodo »

Well it's working again. Replaced the wings, but that didn't resolve the issue. Doublechecked the manual which clearly stated the max theromstat on the panna was activated. I turned both thermostats on the panna till 0 and that did the trick.
Thanks for the help!
Skriv svar