Pushing Screw instead of pulling screw possible?

Skriv svar
libi
Prima virke
Kontakt:

Pushing Screw instead of pulling screw possible?

Inlägg av libi »

What do you think:

Is it possible to place the screw-motor at the inlet-side?

Then the screw would be pushed, not pulled.

I want to mount the motor outside the pannrum because of some noise it produces.

The screw is beginning outside the pellet-storage and looks like this:

motor - pelletinlet -2m plastic pipe - 45° bow - 3m pipe

Bild
Ideal Standard 1965
Bequem 50
12 t Storage
9m screw
450 m2
Användarens profilbild
Stugsittaren
Pannrumstomte!

Inlägg av Stugsittaren »

Atiterm doen´t recommend that at all. I havn´t heard of any Aritermsulutions that uses this. Mafa on the other hand has a bigger and firmer screw (63mm in an 90 mm pipe) lists that as the prefered solution.
CTC Ecoflex som värmer ett 60-talshus på 100 m² sedan okt 2006. Ca 3 ton /år. En 5 meters rostfri schiedel-skorsten (120 mm+30 isolering). Tigex 25. Sotar panna + skorsten själv 3 ggr/år. Moderator
jth
Gallringsobjekt

Inlägg av jth »

I'm pushing 15meters now. It works better to have the motor near the load then the otherway around. Now not so mutch energy is loaded in to the screw (spring) and it does not sound and does not turn as many turns after it get unstuck (unloaded). Compared to the vacumtransport I think it is slow. A tip is to make two notchs in the screw where it is bolted to the motor axis so the bolts get a better grip of the screw.
Johan i Borlänge
libi
Prima virke
Kontakt:

Inlägg av libi »

That are 2 very different views...

I was also thinking about the larger mafa-screw. But i didn´t find an austrian dealer selling it. I keep on looking for a german supplier now.

In the meantime i will try the pushing solution with the smaller Ariterm screw - because i have the motor and the mounting parts for the screw.

I will post my erfarenheter on this board.

Thanks for your answers!

And especially for the tip with the notches.. i will weld a spot on the spiral to avoid slipping out of the mounting hooks.

I was also thinking about vacuum transport. The direct distance from the förrad to the heatingroom is only 6 meters.

But i am afraid of static electricity, which i saw on my vacuums tests earlier...

jth - you use a PE-water pipe, don´t you? Where is the avluft of your dammsugar going to? Is there another pipe leading out of your sug-box ?
Ideal Standard 1965
Bequem 50
12 t Storage
9m screw
450 m2
Rol-bi
Energiprofet!
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Rol-bi »

Yes, you can mount a motor in the pushing end. But be aware that the bearing, sealing etc. must be designed to handle this with regards to powder and pellets turning against bearing and sealing.

If the screw is long and up against high torque, I would not use a pushing screw.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/2/ ... ellets.jpg

On the picture above you can see a pushing screw.
http://www.matene.com - http://pillefyr.nordjysk-bioenergi.dk/dev/matene.html
2001 mod. Biomatic m/2012 mod NBE Scotte brännare. 14kbm bulkförråd.
Toobster
Fröträd

Inlägg av Toobster »

Hahahaha :D

Getting a good laughter from the excellent Swenglish in this thread. No offence! It's just pure fun!
Where is the avluft of your dammsugar going to..
The direct distance from the förrad to the heatingroom
Is there another pipe leading out of your sug-box ?
This made my evening.. I will surely fall asleep smiling! :D
CTC 1100 Family 25 -99 , Janfire Flex-A -06. 150 kvm -57.
Skriv svar